Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting Back on Track - I Hope.

To all of my Spanish readers, "Mucho apologiezo por being tardio on blog entrada-tinos." For those who are not fluent in Spanish I'll translate: I'm really sorry for being late on these blog entries.

Last week was very busy because it was GSU's homecoming week. In fact, it was GSU's last Spring Homecoming. Homecoming festivities for GSU will now be in the Fall and centered around football.

Speaking of GSU and things related to football, Georgia State's mascot Pounce has gotten a makeover, and if you would like to read about the new Pounce you can by clicking here.

I have been taking a few photos over the last couple days for the blog, but haven't had time to write anything. I hope to get caught up ASAP! Please standby... Thanky!

1 comment: