Monday, February 1, 2010

Congratulations to Chase Peacock - the Grammy Performer!

Chase Peacock. I went to high school with him, his mom cut my hair one time (yeah at one point I did have enough hair to cut), I shared the stage with this guy in Godspell, I even ran a spotlight that spotlit him in Pippin... I'm kind of a big deal! Actually in all seriousness, Chase is the one that is becoming the big deal.

He has been singing as long as I can remember, but had you told me in 2004 that Chase was going to be performing at the Grammy's I would have laughed at you. The first time I saw him act was when he played the boat driver in ECHOStage's performance of Ten Little Indians. Chase had about 3 lines, and was not very good.

Needless to say, he has come a long way, because last night he performed at the Grammy's. Chase has landed a gig in Green Day's Broadway musical American Idiot:
Congratulations Chase; there are a buncha rednecks in Georgia who are very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment