Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's with the name?

In case some of you are wondering about the name of my new blog, I thought I would take a moment to explain. Here's the quick and dirty:
  1. I needed my name in it - check!
  2. I wanted to be able to seriously be.... well, me.
  3. More often than not, I find myself looking at the World and saying "Seriously?"
  4. I truly believe (and after much Googling I still can't find the original author), "Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of."
Don't worry. This isn't going to be a serious blog about serious issues. I'll have some serious things to say, but if anyone out there in the... what's it called again? the blogosphere? (not recognized by my spell checker) If anyone out there in the blogosphere knows anything about me, it is that I'm one of the first people to make fun of... well, anything.

I love to laugh! And hopefully this blog will allow me to share some of my laughter with the world!

PS: Aww... ain't that sweet? I took way too long trying get the wording right to end this post all sentimental-like, and here I am making fun of it. This'll be an interesting journey! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment